The Fuzeblock FZ-1 is a fuse block that was designed from the ground up by a motorcyclist, for motorcyclists. This feature packed fuse block combines an integrated relay with the ability to switch from constant power to switched power on any of it's 6 circiuts simply by moving a fuse to the left or the right.
What that means to you the installer is no more hunting for a location for a fuse block, a relay, and maybe even a second fuse block if you want to run both constant and switched power accessories.
With the Fuzeblock FZ-1 all you need is a space large enough to accomodate it, a 12V wire from the battery, a ground wire to the battery, and a switched trigger wire. Once you have those connected you can start wiring up your accessories.
Did you wire your GPS to be on constantly and now you're finding that it's draining your battery? No problem, with the FZ-1 all you do is move the fuse from being a constant circuit to being a switched circuit. There is no need for rewiring if you want to change how an accessory is powered once it's connected to the Fuzeblock FZ-1.
- Weather Resistant Cover
- Flame retardant ( UL 94-5VA ) ABS Cover
- 2 - Onboard diodes to prevent transient voltages (Good news for Canbus bikes)
- Each circuit can handle up to 10A
- The total amperage used via the relay (switched power) is 30A
- The total amperage on the constant side is 30A
- Note: The total amperage for the entire FZ-1 should not exceed 30A
- Crimpless heavy duty screw terminals
- Wiring gauges up to 12AWG
- Mini ATM fuses that can be found at most auto parts stores
- Spare Fuse holders
- Dimensions: L 3.25" x W 2.5" x H 1.25"
What People are Saying: