· No more dead batteries. Holds charge for one year without maintenance
· Ultra light. One fifth the weight of lead-acid batteries on average
· Twice to four times the service life of lead-acid batteries
· Drop-in replacement for your OEM battery
· Military spec Carbon Fiber Composite Case
· Faster cranking for better starts
· Super-fast recharge rate
· SAFE - No explosive gasses during charge, no lead, no acid
· Environmentally friendly, just discharge and dispose
· Japanese engineering and components
Industry-leading two year warranty!
About Shorai LFX
Shorai LFX eXtreme-Rate batteries were born in Japan, and they embody classic Japanese appreciation for exhaustive engineering and the finest possible materials. Shorai sounds like “show-rye” and it means “the future”. We believe that Shorai LFX truly represent a leap forward in battery performance and reliability.
For the past 9 years, our factory of over 300 employees has been providing very special lithium-based batteries to niche markets with stringent requirements, such as autonomous aircraft and submarine projects, and many others.
The few competitors to Shorai LFX all use an “off the shelf” cylindrical cell originally intended for low-rate tool applications. However, our experience has allowed the development of the world’s only prismatic Lithium-Iron batteries with extreme current and voltage performance. In short, our batteries are like no other, delivering more energy faster, with less weight and with less damage to the battery per start cycle than any other brand or technology.
The Shorai factory is ISO 9000:2008 certified, meaning that we meet tough quality-control standards. We then far exceed those standards, with per-cell quality control testing which is more than double the industry average in severity. This means that the cells in each battery are well matched, and reliable.