The HEX Code GS-911 Tool for BMW motorcycles for is for monitoring information from the engine and other systems on your fuel injected BMW motorcycle. Your motorcycle is equipped with sophisticated electronics that ensure smooth operation within manufacturer specifications. If you have an indicated malfunction on your dash the GS-911 is able to read and diagnose the issue.
The fault code is stored in your motorcycle's engine control unit (ECU) even if the problem is not present and the GS-911 is able read the information in the code so you are aware there was or still is an issue present. Monitoring information in real time is also possible to determine the status of a system. This diagnostic information allows you to pinpoint a fault so steps can be taken to correct the problem or replace the malfunctioning electronic sensor.
With the GS-911 you can also customize the service reminder to your own personal settings, adjust the way some information is displayed on your dash, and make accommodations for certain operating preferences depending on your model BMW. Give yourself the freedom to maintain your motorcycle without having to schedule a visit to the local dealer. The GS-911 should be in every BMW owner's toolbox!
Professional Vs Enthusiast Versions:
- Enthusiast: Store up to 10 different VIN's for service functionality.
- Professional: Store unlimited VIN's for service functionality.
Minimum PC Requirements
- Desktop or Laptop
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- At least 50MB of disk space
- Any open USB port
- Both 32 bit & 64 bit OS versions supported
- The processor needs to support at least SSE2 instructions
- The recommended minimum RAM for each OS is 2GB for Windows 7, 4GB for Windows 8 & 4GB for Windows 10
- Windows XP or Windows Vista are no longer supported & the latest version of GS-911 software is not guaranteed to fucntion normally
- Read Diagnostic Fault Codes This shows the fault codes and text descriptions of the faults stored on the Electronic Control Unit.
- Shows ECU information See hardware and software versions, manufacturing dates, and other manufacturer related data.
- Clears Diagnostic Fault Codes Enables you to erase fault codes once the problem has been fixed.
- Real-time Analog and Digital values for Engine control units View and log the real-time values (very dependent on the type of controller)
- Service Functionality This differs from model to model and controller to controller, and ranges from Service Reminder resets, output tests adaptation resets etc. See the Function Chart for more detail.
- Professional version has unlimited Vehicle Identification Number count - no limit to the amount of BMW motorcycles that can be worked on
- Professional version is recommended for service & repair shops
- Compatible with latest generation of BMW motorcycles
- Can be used with any device supported by a browser & Wi-Fi
- Smart phone app allows adjustments & real time values
- Allows cycling of ABS pump for proper bleeding procedure
Recommended for servicing of more than 10 individual Vehicle Identification Numbers / BMW motorcycles
- GS-911wifi diagnostic interface (Wi-Fi & USB compatible)
- Mini-USB cable
- Quick start guide
- One year free updates for the GS-911 Windows PC Software
- One year free updates for Java-, Blackberry- and Windows Mobile-based GS-911 Mobile software
- Software updates available here