"One Crazy Ride" is the follow up to the award winning "Riding Solo to the Top of the World" and documents five bikers as they dream up an expedition over a route that everyone said didn't exist. A film about the travails and triumphs that come while chasing a crazy idea.
A motorcycle expedition on uncharted roads across the Himalayan state of Arunachal Pradesh, situated in North-east India. But more than an expedition, it's a film on friendship, camaraderie and the "never say die" attitude of five motorcyclists in the face of unforgiving terrain.
Shot in the same format as "Riding Solo To The Top Of The World" with no back-up vehicle or film crew, in parts of India hardly seen, filmed or explored, the documentary captures the interactions and experiences of the riders who are trying to chart a route, which according to everyone does not exist.
| || || |
- Format : DVD
- Language : English and Hindi with English, French, Italian, German and Dutch sub-titles
- Format : NTSC - All Regions
- Run time : 87 mins
- No of discs : 1 (Dual Layer)
- Rating : 18 - Suitable for 18-year-olds and over
- Aspect ratio : 4:3
- Sound : Dolby Digital 5.1
| || |
- Director : Gaurav Jani
- Riders : Nicolitta Pereira, Vinod Panicker, Sanjeev Sharma, Gursaurabh Singh Toor, Gaurav Jani
- Producer : Dirt Track Productions
- Project Co-ordinator : Rajiv B. Menon
- Editor : Kishore Jadhav
- Music : Ved Nair
- Mixing Engineer : Dwarak Warrier
According to the experts, almost all PAL DVD players can play back NTSC DVD's. For more information read Para 1.19 at http://www.dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html#1