There's gold in them thar roads.
There’s a reason this area is famous, and it’s not just the party. For some of the most spectacular riding to be found around the Rally—or anywhere in the world—there’s no better guide than Rally Run Sturgis.
MadMaps are unlike any other map you have probably used because:
- 6 mind-blowing loops from the Badlands to Devils Tower
- Best places to pull over, fuel up and chow down
- Create your own custom tour with interconnected loops
- They have hand picked routes from local scouts
- They include recommended stops and roadside attractions
- They list Roadhouses and Restaurants that are favored by locals
- They list Campgrounds, recreational areas, and outfitters
- They have several day and overnight trips on every map
- They have color coded loops with turn-by-turn directions
- Atlas grade details with elevation and relief markings
- Folded map size is 4" x 4"
- And so that they last longer, the maps are water and tear-resistant
Sample Map Route and Attractions