The Sena 20S Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System is the latest communication device from Bluetooth leaders, Sena. The Sena 20S features a staggering 1.5 mile range, advanced Bluetooth 4.0 and a built-in FM radio tuner. Stay in contact by calling hands-free on your Bluetooth phone, rock out to your favorite riding jams in stereo or listen to voice instructions of GPS navigators by Bluetooth wirelessly, all the while having conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other motorcycle riders.
The 20S is a state-of-the-art motorcycle and powersports Bluetooth communication system. The unit provides a sleek and aerodynamic design that offers a versatile jog dial that maximizes the ease of use for riders.
The Sena 20S features several industry firsts for the motorcycle Bluetooth communication headset market. Bluetooth 4.0 technology with dual Bluetooth communication modules increases the performance and reliability of the headset while also allowing for increased high definition audio quality. The advanced Audio Multitasking allows for a seamless blend of incoming and outgoing audio to create a mixed audio experience versus the traditional interruption based audio technology of other Bluetooth devices.
With the 20S, users can call handsfree with their Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigation by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other riders.
Bluetooth 4.0 and Dual Bluetooth:
- The 20S is the industry’s first dual module Bluetooth communication system as well as the industry’s first Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
- Dual Bluetooth modules allow for increased flexibility of functions, performance, and reliability.
- Users can take advantage of simultaneous communication by running multiple applications (music, GPS, mobile phone, intercom) and seamlessly switching back and forth as needed.
- Audio multitasking is a new feature that replaces the previous interruption-based audio functions of past Bluetooth communication devices.
- The audio multitasking function creates the most close-to-natural audio sound while running multiple audio functions simultaneously and intelligently.
- HD quality voice allows for communication with more than five companions over a a distance up to 2.4 km or 1.5 miles.
- Intercom group management enables users to manage intercom participants by group.
- The intercom is “universal” allowing it to function seamlessly with Sena Bluetooth communication devices as well as other Bluetooth communication headsets in the market (with future firmware upgrades)
- Advanced Noise Cancellation technology efficiently suppresses the wind noise from motorcycle riding without distorting original voice during intercom conversation.
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Stand-by time: 10 days
- Dimensions (main module): 94.7 mm x 48.3 mm x 25.5 mm (3.7 in x 1.9 in x 1.0 in)
- Speakers: driver unit 36 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Boom microphone length: 190 mm
- Wire length between speakers: 555 mm
- Weight(main module): 60 g (2.11 oz)
- Audio Specs:
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in wide band Codec (HFP)
- Sample rate: max 16 kHz
- FM Radio
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Radio on time: 8~10 hours